Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Run Log July 12

Week of July 12, 2010

MON: 7 mi
Panhandle trail early in the am. Started running at about 6:45am after stretching. It was nice and cool and quiet. Incredible running in the summer mornings as the sun broke through ending the run into my last mile.

TUE: rest
Much needed

WED: 5 mi
1 mile warm up and then 3.5 miles on back bone with the 0.5 mile return home. It was a good workout. My strength felt wonderful after resting yesterday but the heat was awful as I ran around 5pm.

THU: 9 mi
Holy hell it was hot and I cannot for the life of me begin to think why I thought it would be a good idea to run in the mid day. I started at 2pm and ran 5 miles in crafton with 2 dog park loops and then stopped at the pool with the girls. Once they were done and I had cooled off, I ran home by way of Thornburgh and a dog park loop for another 4 miles. The last 2 miles were really hard.

FRI: work 3p

SAT: 4 mi
Ran before work at 3p. I felt strong surprisingly.

SUN: work 3p

Total = 25 miles
I feel this week was surprisingly good although very hot. It was another low mileage week but each mile was quality and had a workout purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment